What is the synonym of disclosure?
What is the synonym of disclosure?
Some common synonyms of disclose are betray, divulge, reveal, and tell. While all these words mean "to make known what has been or should be concealed," disclose may imply a discovering but more often an imparting of information previously kept secret.
What is a synonym for full disclosure?
revelation, surprising fact, divulgence, declaration, announcement, news, report. exposé, leak. admission, confession.
What does it mean to disclosure information?
Disclosure is the process of making facts or information known to the public. ... They should be viewed as a very important and informative part of doing business with or investing in a company.
What is another word for self disclosure?
In this page you can discover 6 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for self-disclosure, like: receptivity, protectiveness, , self-understanding, self-revelation and truth-telling.
What is the synonym and antonym of disclose?
disclose. Antonyms: cover, conceal, lock, suppress. Synonyms: discover, reveal, confess, detect, divulge, make known, promulgate.
What is mean by disclosed?
verb (used with object), dis·closed, dis·clos·ing. to make known; reveal or uncover: to disclose a secret. to cause to appear; allow to be seen; lay open to view: In spring the violets disclose their fragrant petals.
What does full disclosure mean?
Full disclosure is the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) requirement that publicly traded companies release and provide for the free exchange of all material facts that are relevant to their ongoing business operations.
What are the types of disclosures?
There are four different types of self-disclosures: deliberate, unavoidable, accidental and client initiated. Following are descriptions of these types.
What is the meaning of disclosure in accounting?
A disclosure is additional information attached to an entity's financial statements, usually as explanation for activities which have significantly influenced the entity's financial results.May 6, 2017
What is the difference between disclosure and disclaimer?
Not, as some may say too quickly, a DISCLAIMER. A disclosure provides a reader all necessary and relevant information regarding a purchase or promotion so they can make a well-informed decision. ... A disclaimer is a statement to limit your liability; that denies something, especially responsibility.Oct 2, 2017
What is the synonym for reciprocity?
In this page you can discover 13 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for reciprocity, like: interchange, mutual understanding, back-scratching, reciprocality, mutuality, congruence, complementarity, interdependence, connectedness, altruism and exchange.
What does receptivity mean?
noun. ability, willingness, or quickness to receive or accept ideas, requests, experiences, etc.:The realization of our educational objectives relies on the cooperation of parents, the commitment and competence of teachers, and the receptivity of students.
Is self disclose a word?
Self-disclosure is both the conscious and subconscious act of revealing more about oneself to others. ... If one person is not willing to "self-disclose" then the other person may stop disclosing information about themselves as well.
What does disclose mean?
- Disclosure is the process of making facts or information known to the public.
- Proper disclosure by corporations is the act of making its customers,investors,and analysts aware of pertinent information.
- Companies often place disclosures that protect them in case their financial forecasts are wrong due to changing economic conditions.
What is a sentence with the word disclosure?
- Neither side would disclose details of the transaction.
- There's no absolute requirement to disclose your age.
- Failure to disclose all relevant changes may invalidate your policy.
- He failed to disclose all the information.
- Science can disclose the mysteries of nature.
- In spring the flowers disclose their colours.
What is an example of a disclosure?
- Use disclosure in a sentence. noun. Disclosure is defined as the act of revealing or something that is revealed. An example of disclosure is the announcement of a family secret. An example of a disclosure is the family secret which is told.
What is the noun for disclose?
- noun. 1 The action of making new or secret information known. 'The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.'. 'Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.'.
What is disclosure in simple words?
: the act of making something known : the act of disclosing something. : something (such as information) that is made known or revealed : something that is disclosed. See the full definition for disclosure in the English Language Learners Dictionary. disclosure. noun.
What is the synonym of confidentiality?
The state of keeping or being kept secret or private. secrecy. privacy. concealment. discretion.
What is disclosure in safeguarding?
Disclosure is the process by which a child will let someone know that abuse is taking place. This may not happen all in one go and may be a slow process that takes place over a long period of time.Aug 11, 2019
How does word context disclose meaning?
The first way to figure out the meaning of a word is from its context. The context is the other words and sentences that are around the new word. When you figure out the meaning of a word from context, you are making a guess about what the word means.
Which is the synonym of contaminate?
Some common synonyms of contaminate are defile, pollute, and taint. While all these words mean "to make impure or unclean," contaminate implies intrusion of or contact with dirt or foulness from an outside source.